R25 cash back on R100
Between 15 May and 31 May 2019 (inclusive), any guest who spends R100 or more at Burger King, paying with Virgin Money Spot will be eligible to receive R25 cash, to be used with Spot.
This is a limited offer. Please see the applicable terms and conditions below, which must be read in conjunction with our Virgin Money Spot Terms and Conditions, which can be found at Spot License Agreement.
- A guest can only redeem the Spot R25 cash back offer once per day. They can come back the next day and take up the offer again.
- Redemptions are capped at 10,000 units for all customers – a unit being R25 cash back.
- The offer is valid from 07h00 on 15 May 2019 until midnight 31 May 2019.
- The offer is available on a first come first serve basis and can be redeemed until the cap is reached, or midnight on 31 May 2019, whichever occurs first.
- To redeem, ask for the ‘Virgin Money Spot R25 cash back offer’.
- To qualify for this offer, guests must use the Virgin Money Spot app to pay at any participating Burger King nationwide.
- You must be a Virgin Money Spot customer, with an active Spot Wallet to qualify for this offer.
- As long as you pay at participating Burger Kings with Virgin Money Spot, in accordance with these terms and during the period that the promotion is running, you will be entitled to your cash back rewards.
- Your cash back reward will reflect instantly in your Spot Wallet after you have made the purchase at the participating Burger King.
- This promotion doesn’t apply to orders for goods purchased online.
- Only payments made using the Virgin Money Spot app as the payment method are eligible for this offer.
- The cash back reward is subject to the Virgin Money Spot terms and conditions. – It will be available in your Spot Wallet and can be used in the same way as any other value that you have stored in your Spot Wallet
- Guests will still be eligible for the standard 3% cash back offer that’s currently valid at Burger King- ts and cs can be found here.
We, as Virgin Money, reserve the right to terminate and/or extend any promotion, competition, offer at any time and in our sole discretion, whether such promotion, competition and/or offer is run solely by us or in conjunction with any of our merchants, promoters and/or partners. In the event of such termination or extension, you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have in terms of any promotion, competition or offer and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us or any of our promoters, merchants or partners, our advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agent/s.