We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Practise social distancing as best as you can
To do our bit as a business made up of individuals with families and friends all over the world, we truly believe that when it comes to facing the odds, knowledge is power. So, we’ve put together a list of official sites to keep you up to date on all things COVID-19.