Virgin Money Spot: Black Friday Prepaid Electricity Campaign 2019 Terms and Conditions (27 November – 1 December 2019)
Between Wednesday 27 November 2019 and Sunday 1 December 2019 (inclusive) get R40 cash back into Your Spot wallet when You buy R120 or more of prepaid electricity with the Spot app.
This is a limited offer. Please see the applicable terms and conditions below, which must be read in conjunction with our Virgin Money Spot Terms and Conditions, which can be found at Spot license agreement.
- To qualify for this offer, You must be a registered User on Virgin Money Spot.
- Only people who have received verified communications about this offer via any or all of the below listed channels will be eligible for this reward:
- Cell phone push notification from the Virgin Money Spot app.
- SMS from Virgin Money.
- In-app notification within the Virgin Money Spot app.
- Users must complete a successful prepaid electricity transaction of R120 or more in the Spot App to receive the R40 cash back reward in to Their wallet.
- A user will be eligible to receive two R40 cash back rewards during the campaign period, subject to the user making two separate prepaid electricity purchases of R120 or more using the Spot app.
- The R40 reward will be paid into the User’s Spot Wallet on the next business day after the prepaid electricity purchase has been successfully processed.
- This campaign is only valid from Wednesday 27 November 2019 and Sunday 1 December 2019 (inclusive).
We, as Virgin Money, reserve the right to terminate and/or extend any promotion, competition, offer at any time and in our sole discretion, whether such promotion, competition and/or offer is run by us solely or in conjunction with any of our merchants, promoters and/or partners. In the event of such termination or extension, you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have in terms of any promotion, competition or offer and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us or any of our promoters, merchants or partners, our advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agent/s.