Virgin Money Spot: Shoprite Free In-Store Cash Out of Spot Wallet Funds Ts&Cs 2019
Between 3 October 2019 and 31 December 2019 (inclusive), it will be free to cash out funds from a User’s Spot Wallet at any participating Shoprite, Checkers and USave store.
This is a limited offer. Please see the applicable terms and conditions below, which must be read in conjunction with our Virgin Money Spot Terms and Conditions, which can be found at Spot License Agreement.
In-Store Cash Out Process:
A User may elect to cash out all or a portion of the funds from Their Spot Wallet.
- Within the Virgin Money Spot App, select the “Cash-out Wallet” button at the top of the screen.
- Select the In-Store option and click on the “cash-out” button.
- Enter Your Spot PIN to confirm the transaction.
- A QR and WiCode will appear. The cashier needs to scan this or manually enter the digits. Before scanning or entering the digits, the User needs to tell the cashier how much they are cashing out.
- The offer is valid from 07h00 on 3 October 2019 until 21h00 on 31 December 2019.
- You must be a Virgin Money Spot customer, with an active Spot Wallet to qualify for this offer.
- Daily and/or monthly maximum cash-out amounts apply and may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- A User may only cash out an amount that is available in the User’s Spot Wallet. The cash out will fail if the funds are not available in the Spot Wallet.
We, as Virgin Money, reserve the right to terminate and/or extend any promotion, competition, offer at any time and in our sole discretion, whether such promotion, competition and/or offer is run solely by us or in conjunction with any of our merchants, promoters and/or partners. In the event of such termination or extension, you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have in terms of any promotion, competition or offer and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us or any of our promoters, merchants or partners, our advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, and nominated agent/s.