Virgin Money Spot: Market insights Survey Reward Ts&Cs (15 October – 31 October)
Complete all the questions in our market insights survey and We will Spot you R20.
This is a limited offer from Tuesday 15 October to Thursday 31 October (inclusive) or the first 2,000 survey respondents. Please see applicable terms and conditions below, which must be read in conjunction with Our Virgin Money Spot Terms and Conditions, which can be found at Spot license agreement.
- To qualify for this offer, You need to complete the entire survey.
- To qualify for the survey reward, you must have received a personalised invitation to participate in the campaign, via Email, SMS or an in-app notification. You must be a registered and verified User on Virgin Money Spot. If your account is not verified, you may be asked to provide documentation to support the verification of your account.
- The mobile number and the ID number provided at the end of the survey must match Your Virgin Money Spot registration details.
- To qualify for this offer, You must be a South African citizen.
- The R20 reward will be paid to You by 5pm on the next business day after You’ve completed the survey.
- Your R20 reward will be paid into Your Spot Wallet.
- No employees or immediate family members of Virgin Money, agencies or service providers used by or affiliated to Virgin Money SA are eligible to receive a reward for completing this survey.
- Only people who have received the link to the survey via a verified SMS from Virgin Money will be eligible for the reward.
We, as Virgin Money, reserve the right to terminate and/or extend any promotion, competition, offer at any time and in our sole discretion, whether such promotion, competition and/or offer is run by us solely or in conjunction with any of our merchants, promoters and/or partners. In the event of such termination or extension, you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have in terms of any promotion, competition or offer and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us or any of our promoters, merchants or partners, our advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agent/s.