Virgin Money Spot: New Spot user social media lockdown survey 5 May 2020 Ts&Cs
Complete all the questions in our new Spot user social media lockdown survey and you will be entered into the draw to win R1000 cash into your Spot Wallet or one of ten R100 Cape Union Mart vouchers.
This is a limited offer from Tuesday 5 May 2020 to Wednesday 13 May 2020 (inclusive of weekends). The survey will close at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 13 May 2020. Please see applicable terms and conditions below, which must be read in conjunction with the Virgin Money Spot Terms and Conditions, which can be found at: Spot license agreement.
- To qualify for this offer, you need to complete the entire survey and sign up to Spot during the campaign dates Tuesday 5 May 2020 to Wednesday 13 May 2020 (inclusive of weekends).
- You must have downloaded the Virgin Money Spot app and be a registered user that has gone through the FICA process in the Spot app.
- You must have provided us with your name and a valid mobile number at the end of the survey.
- Your name and a valid mobile number at the end of the survey must match your Virgin Money Spot app registration details.
- You must be a South African citizen and a valid Spot user.
- Only new Spot users who registered during the campaign and completed the survey will be eligible for the prizes.
- Previously registered Spot users and existing Spot users will not be entered into the prize draw and will not be eligible for prizes.
- The winner of the R1000 cash prize will receive the money into their registered Spot wallet and they will be notified within 5 working days after the end of the survey (20 May 2020).
- The winners of the ten individual R100 Cape Union Mart voucher will be notified within 5 working days after the end of the survey (20 May 2020).
- Prizes cannot be exchanged into any other form or transferred to anyone else.
- No employees or immediate family members of Virgin Money, agencies or service providers used by/or affiliated to Virgin Money SA, are eligible to receive a reward for completing this survey.
We, as Virgin Money, reserve the right to terminate and/or extend any promotion, competition, offer at any time and in our sole discretion, whether such promotion, competition and/or offer is run by us solely or in conjunction with any of our merchants, promoters and/or partners. In the event of such termination or extension, you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have in terms of any promotion, competition or offer and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us or any of our promoters, merchants or partners, our advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agent/s.